Kshamadevi group has been serving the Nepali market with the best qualitative aluminum profiles by importing them from the trust worthy suppliers. We currently supply aluminum profiles of 70, 90, and 100 series.
Aluminum profile weighs less by volume than most other metals. But, it also can be made as strong as needed for most applications. It is non- corrosive and resilient in nature. As aluminum is reflective, they can shield products or areas from light, radio waves, or infrared radiation. Aluminum is also safe from fire as they neither burn nor produce toxic fumes even at high temperatures.
- Lightweight: Aluminum profile weighs less by volume than most other metals.
- Strong: Aluminum profiles can be made as strong as needed for most applications.
- Non-corrosive: It’s protected by its own naturally occurring oxide film, a protection that can be further enhanced by anodizing or other finishing techniques.
- Non-sparking: It doesn’t emit sparks. This makes it a great choice in applications that involve explosive materials or that are used in highly flammable environments.
- Resilient: Aluminum combines strength with flexibility and can flex under loads or spring back from the shock of impact.
- Reflective: Highly reflective aluminum are used to shield products or areas from light, radio waves, or infrared radiation.
- Non-flammable: Aluminum does not burn and, even at extremely high temperatures, it does not produce toxic fumes.